Thursday, January 27, 2011

African sugar cookies

My dad and I baked some sugar cookies to sell. Hopefully my family and will be able to raise enough money to go to Ethiopia. In about 11 months my dad and step-mom will be traveling half-way around the world. They're visiting a country in Africa called Ethiopia. There, they will be picking up my new baby sister, named Olive. Unfortunately, I don't get to see what she looks like until they bring her home. Unless we raise enough money for me to go with them.

BEFORE





AFTER





When we first started to ice the cookies the cookies didn't look so well. But when we were down to the last 5 they, looked half-way decent. When I concentrate, my tongue seems to peek out of my mouth and then when I'm done my tongue feels like paper; it's so dry. I had a blast baking the cookies and I can't wait to see if this idea will provide me with the opportunity of a life time! :)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Nice work on the cookies. Your journalistic skill are excellent.

    ReplyDelete